Confidently Speaking Voice and Vocal Communications Training draws on 15 years’ experience of coaching within the Business community, 4.5 years of which, were spent as Voice and Communications Trainer for Central Connects at the Royal Central school of Speech and Drama during which time I coached hundreds of individuals from over 40 different professions and 40 different language backgrounds.
As a freelance Voice and Vocal Communications Coach, I’ve trained individuals at all levels (including managers, Directors, CEOs, Vice- President and Presidents) within Corporate environments, as well as in the public, private and charitable sectors.
Your training with Confidently Speaking will be individually-designed for you, with your specific training objectives and solutions in mind. This can focus on just one key area of Voice/ Vocal Communications training, or be an amalgam of several different, but inter-dependent training strands selected from the following –
- Voice training – projection, resonance, audibility, clarity, impact * Pitch, Pause and Pace
- Developing clear speech
- Vocal Presentation Skills
- Vocal Presentation Skills for International English speakers * Speech training
- Accent softening
- Impact and Influence
- Vocal Authority, Eloquence and Resonance
- Vocal Performance Skills
- Intonation and English stress in Vocal Presentation
- Telling a compelling narrative
- Confident Interview Skills
- Managing nerves when Speaking in Public
- Confident Telephone Technique
- Wedding Speeches
- Developing Vocal Confidence
- Delivering difficult feedback
- Flexing between different communication styles
- Using Body Language, Eye Contact and Gesture with confidence
- Flexing between formal and informal styles when Presenting
- Understanding High and Low Status in verbal communication
- Skills for speaking with authority, presence and resonance to high-status groups
One-hour upwards in person, or via Skype.
Training can be in Covent Garden, at your work premises, nationally, or internationally.